Studying Interview Footage



Last month I interviewed Madison bike mechanic Sarah Tops Rogers about her thoughts about the World Naked Bike Ride.  With technical help from Robert Lughai of Tarazod Films, I had the chance to sit down with Rogers about her experiences on the ride and its broader social significance.  I have been so busy shooting video the last few weeks that I am just now getting a chance to review our conversation.

I am collecting interviews from WNBR participants in preparation for a longer form documentary. Tomorrow Robert and I travel to Windsor, Wisconsin to interview a truck driver, and then next week we will be in Janesville talking to a bird researcher.  Future interviews will take us to Kenosha, Hartford and perhaps Chicago.  And when that is all done, it will be hours and hours in the editing room, crafting the raw footage into a finely woven story.  Stay tuned!